Unlike many home improvement employers, you will be surprised at the progressive employment opportunities at Renewal by Andersen® of Greater Toronto. Working at our company is like joining a family; we look out for you and we expect you to look out for our customers—our number one focus.
Are you interested in joining a team like ours? Simply click through to the appropriate job position below to apply online. What are you waiting for, don’t you deserve to be working for a company that works as hard for you as you do for them?
Renewal by Andersen of Toronto is the exclusive start-to-finish window and patio door replacement division of Andersen Corporation – the most recognized window brand in the United States. We are seeking highly qualified sales consultants to represent the Andersen brand of quality and service, build trust and rapport with our customers quickly, and have a drive and motivation for top results. We look for talented individuals who value a company focused on the customer. We are seeking to expand our team to fuel our continued growth.
Unlike other sales opportunities, Renewal by Andersen utilizes traditional and non-traditional marketing to provide our sales representatives with leads. This means no cold calling or prospecting for our sales representatives. Our sales process begins with our sales representatives meeting with our customers, in their homes, to better understand their needs. Our products are custom-made, energy-efficient and professionally installed for optimal performance.
Renewal by Andersen Sales Representatives enjoy:
- Company driven lead generation – no cold calling
- Comprehensive benefits package
- 100% commission; successful sales consultants will earn a six figure income
- Commission and bonus, if you qualify
- Paid Training
A successful Sales Representative will possess:
- A proven track record of closing sales
- A strong focus on exceeding customer expectations
- Schedule availability to run homeowner appointments on many evenings and weekends
- Ability to run 2-3 appointments per day
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- 3+ years in-home sales experience, or strong Direct to Consumer Sales
- College degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Self-motivation and results orientation
- Time and work process management skills with the ability to work independently
- Valid driver’s license with a clean driving record
- Work towards meeting or exceeding individual and sales team goals
- Meet sales quotas
- Present a professional appearance and image to the customer
If you are a proven top sales performer and want to join the Renewal by Andersen team submit your application for immediate consideration.
Learning, Development & Culture
We offer four weeks of paid training to ensure you are successful in this role. The first four weeks are spent in the classroom and in the field. Our Sales Training Managers and Sales Managers coach new reps on the extensive products we offer along with a proven sales methodology. The ongoing coaching and training will build the skills and confidence you want in order to get the results you strive for!
Our culture is vastly different from other companies. We promote our employees happiness in all areas of their lives. We know that happiness and positivity drive business results and we are dedicated to making sure your wellness comes first. We encourage collaboration amongst the sales team, growth within the role, and innovation as an organization
NEIGHBORHOOD MARKETING / EVENTS
JOB TITLE: Neighborhood or Event Marketing Representative
JOB SUMMARY: This position is responsible for creating great impressions, generating interest in our services and answering questions with thousands of property owners who live in the neighborhoods where we regularly work. Our Ideal candidate thrives in a quota-driven sales environment.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Demonstrates strong understanding of Renewal by Andersen products and offerings
- Possesses strong communication, organizational, and people skills,
as well as strong customer service skills
- Evaluates customer’s existing and potential needs/wants and educates customers on the benefits of the Renewal by Andersen Window replacement experience
- Meets and exceeds sales goals and quotas
- Generates business through established methods of
- Implements effective sales closing techniques
- Ability to memorize and deliver an effective sales methodology
- Demonstrates a record of success in outbound sales environment with
emphasis on business to consumer sales
- Represent Renewal by Andersen in a positive and professional manner
- Regular, consistent attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- High School Degree or equivalent
- 1-3 years of sales or customer service experience
- Able to communicate in a professional manner with all types of people
- Physically able to stand and walk for long periods at a time
- Speak, write, and communicate in English